Careers / Customer Service Agent
Daily Paper is an Amsterdam- based fashion and lifestyle brand established in 2012 by three childhood friends. Fueled by a rich heritage of African culture wrapped in contemporary designs, Daily Paper has become one of the fastest growing lifestyle brands. We specialize in “street-couture”: casual wear that’s influenced by the concept of identity and unique African heritage.
As Customer Service Agent you’re a brand ambassador, creating a positive customer experience, offering efficient and high-quality service. You interact with our customers with a passionate, hands-on and accurate approach. You will be part of the E-commerce, reporting into the E-commerce Manager.
- Act as the primary point of contact with customers via phone and email;
- Provide customer care on Social Media channels;
- Work closely with the Production Department to communicate product feedback and updates;
- Understand cross-functional processes and how they link to our customer experience (e.g.: logistics and wholesale);
- Process returns;
- Remain up to date with changes to our product assortment;
- Actively seek continuous improvement opportunities and implement these together with our E-commerce team;
Requirements & Competencies
- HBO level;
- Experience in similar or another type of service role is a plus;
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English (written and verbal) and able to use the brand's tone of voice in an appropriate manner;
- Demonstrate a strong focus on the customer, a proactive approach and a problem-solving mentality;
- Experience in Zendesk or other customer service platforms is a plus;
At Daily Paper we offer employees to be part of our international, fast-growing brand. In this environment, you can make a difference and develop yourself. Our team is young, passionate and creative. We’re committed to world domination; we work hard but we also know how to party.
Are you interested in this position?
Send us an email with your CV and cover letter (optional a photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write in the subject of your email ‘Customer Service Agent Job’.