Careers / Graphic Designer
Daily Paper is seeking a Graphic Designer with conceptual, technical and aesthetic prowess to join us on an adventure of progress and creativity.
Working across an exceptional range of creative challenges and formats you’ll be part of, and help to lead, a small team of dedicated creatives in a hard-working but easy-going environment.
- Responsible for graphic design of printed assets such as look books, presentations, etc.
- Responsible for providing graphic sketches and designs that can be used for clothing.
- Responsible for all forms of visual communication including marketing,social media and other online channels.
- Responsible for the design of (digital) products such as identity and logos of the website.
- HBO work and thinking level, preferably in the field of Graphic Design.
- Fulltime available.
- Fluent command of the English language.
- Skills in Adobe Software: Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator.
- Competent in typography, illustration, concept development.
- Based in the Netherlands.
- Creative flair, orginality and a strong visual sense.
- Excellent communication skills.
Are you interested in this position? Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org