Careers / Intern Product Development
Daily Paper is seeking a product development intern.
The role of the Product Developer Assistant will be to assist the Product Developer in the production process of the Daily Paper men’s and women’s collections and other special projects. The internship is mainly focused on developing the best fit for Daily Paper.
- Help during the fittings and writing the comments.
- Keeping a trace of the measurements of samples coming in.
- Making size chart and grading spec for production.
- Assisting the product developer/ production manager with daily tasks.
- Keeping the overviews up to date.
- HBO education in Fashion tailoring/ Fashion design/ Pattern making.
- Knowledge of patterns, measurements and grading rules.
- Knowledge of making and updating size specs.
- Experience in making comments on fit.
- Fulltime available.
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Available for a period of 5 months with the possibility to extend, starting Augut 1st.
- Open personality.
- Eager to learn.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Be able to work in a team with different departments.
- Solution oriented.
Are you interested in this position?
- Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to email@example.com
- Put ‘Intern Product Development’ as the subject of your email.