Careers / Junior Production Manager
Daily Paper is seeking a Junior Production Manager.
Working and supporting the Senior Production Manager to ensure that all development and the production process runs reliably and efficiently.
- Assist the Senior Production Manager in any tasks to ensure timely production and delivery of all developments and orders.
- General admin relating to item creation and product information required by the Senior Production Manager.
- Support and assist the Senior Production Manager in price negotiations.
- Make all follow up from all special/ added projects placed, creating all reports/ planning and make sure that PD is updated and working according to the deadlines.
- Chair a weekly delivery status meeting with internal teams.
- Execute and manage production process to ensure adherence to critical path timings, running with maximum efficiency and effective communication.
- Maintaining the critical path and all production reports updated and ensuring suppliers meet key dates, so we achieve on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure production samples and bulk approvals are processed in line with the critical path.
- Producing all seasonal purchase orders.
- Responsible for sending all PO to the suppliers, receiving all PO signed by the suppliers and archive.
- Ensure all orders are collected nu freight forwarder and shipped on the agreed dates, in the most cost-effective method possible according to logistics.
- Process all bulk invoices on company system for approval.
- Regular analysis of factory performance to ensure standards are consistently improved.
- Liaise with teams for commercial decisions on any quality issues and delivery delays that may arise, levy penalties to factories where required.
- Proactively follow up orders weekly with factories and chase shipment samples, QC reports and any documents for approval prior shipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Management or similar HBO study.
- Experience working in fashion brands and production (+2 years).
- Commercial sense and fashion awareness.
- Outstanding planning, negotiation and communication skills.
- Capable of performing under pressure.
- Knowledge of garment manufacturing process.
- Strong organizational, influencing and networking skills.
- Solution minded, responsible and hard working.
- Fluent in English.
- Full time available or available from November until February.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Organization and efficiency skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
Are you interested in this position?
- Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please mention in your email if you are interested in a full time position or in a position from November until February.
- Put ‘Junior Production Manager Job Function’ as the subject of your email.