Careers / Senior Product Developer
Daily Paper is looking for a passionate and professional technical. As a Senior Product Developer, you will be responsible for translating the design into a good fitting and high-quality product according to the brand's standards and requirements. Translating the prototype into a production sample; making sure all brand standards, product and cost requirements are respected.
- Is Responsible for the entire product follow up from sketch until warehouse delivery
- Organizes Fitting sessions, and is able to judge samples according pattern, measurements details and workmanship
- Is up to date on the production & product development status, status of all samples and fabric booking and will make sure all deadlines are met within the calendar
- Creates size specs and gradings from all products
- Takes a pro-active role in continuously improving the product in ways of quality, fit and workmanship and responsible for decision making
- On top of all supplier communication and follow up
- Advises Design regarding technical possibilities, solutions and limitations
- Takes decisions on production and quality issues
- Does quality checks at production in our warehouse and suppliers
- Responsible to deliver a good quality product within the deadlines and according to Daily Paper Standards
- Keeping the systems updated
- Teamwork and delegation to the interns
- Will judge and balance superior product design/taste level and commercial viability
- Is directly reporting to the Senior Production Manager
Qualifications and KPI's
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Developer (+ 4 years’ experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion and Management or similar HBO study
- Commercial sense and fashion awareness
- Outstanding planning, and communication skills
- Knowledge of fabric, garment manufacturing processes, fitting, grading and patterns
- Has an eye for detail and consistency and a distinctive product taste level
- Build and maintain good business relations with suppliers and colleagues
- Capable of performing under pressure
- Stays up to date with field and market developments
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Availability to travel abroad
- Full time available.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Organization and efficiency skills
- Problem solving skills
Are you interested in this position?
- Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to email@example.com
- Put ‘Senior Product Developer Job Function’ as the subject of your email.