Careers / Senior Sales Manager
Daily Paper is seeking a Senior Sales Manager.
Working in a team to work on our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and presenting those plans to the upper management.
- Responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Responsible for recruiting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Responsible for building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Responsible for presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports.
- Responsible for identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status Responsible for working together with distributors and agents, planning strategies together.
- Fulltime available.
- MBO or HBO work and thinking level.
- Affinity with our brand and womenswear.
- Fluent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager (5+ years experience).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of fashion trends.
Are you interested in this position?
- Mail your CV with photo and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put ‘Sales Manager Job Function’ as the subject of your email.