Purple Okavango Coach Jacket
The Purple Okavango Coach Jacket is made out of clean polyester in a comfortable fit. This premium jacket features the Daily Paper shield logo on the left chest. This jacket has a button closure and a fit rope to adjust the size on the bottom. This jacket also features 2 side-bottom pockets. On the back of the jacket the “Rain Protector of Okavango” artwork is printed in flock technique. Flocking is the process of depositing many small fiber particles onto a surface.
- Fit rope to adjust the size
- 2 side-bottom pockets
- Script Logo printed in flock
Fabric Shell: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Product Number: FW16OW20
Free shipping on all European orders over €99
Netherlands€6,951 - 2 business days
Europe€10,003 - 5 business days
Outside EU Standard€24,305 - 10 business days
Outside EU Express€56,002 - 4 business days
Our returns policy is very simple - we will accept returns for any reason, and issue a refund. Anything that has been purchased online can be returned to our warehouse. To send the item back please download the return form - fill it out and send it back to the relevant address. Instructions on how to send it are on the return form
- All products must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- All products must be unworn and unwashed.
- All products must have all original Daily Paper tags stilll attached.
- Any products purchased in the Sale cannot be refunded.
- Shipping back to our warehouse is at the customers own cost.
Model is wearing size M
Model Height: 189cm / 6' 2 1/2"
Model Bust: 96cm / 38"
Model Waist: 80cm / 31 1/2"
Share with your friends: